Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Cousin Courtney is getting maried!!

My cousin courtney is getting maried!!! You're probably wandring who she's getting maried too. I'll just tell you. His name is Ryker Morris. They met in high school in Rigbly Idaho. They started to date. Then Ryker went on a mission.My cousin courtney went to BYU Provo. They wrote to each other. That's how they met. Then he purposed! I love them sooo much!!!!

Court and Ryker

They are soooo cute

AHHHH!


She is so pretty
There getting maried in the TEMPLE!!!! I think it's cool that they are getting maried in the Temple. There very important to me! They are a cute couple. There ment for eachother! I'm exitted. There getting maried 3 day's before my B-Day! Best b-day present EVER!!! I get too have two b-day parties! I cant wait to write about my other cousins but she is the star right now! Here are some pics of us together!
Courtney holding me at my blessing

Morgan, ryker n Nick, Michell n Me, Court n brady, bailee, todd, n Michele Before Ryker went on his mission

Staying with My Cousins


Court at her Senior Dance recital

After Court got her Senior pics the photo guy put a more than life size pic of her and that's Nick and I in Front. So cool
I love all my family and am so happy to add Ryker to our family. I love you Court and ryker, Alaria
Thanks Mom for helping me with the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alaria! That is SO sweet of you to welcome me as part of the family...I love you guys so much! I hear that you're the cutest AND smartest girl in your class, is that true? I bet it is!

    ReplyDelete