Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Macady!!!

Macady's my cousin from my dad's side of the family. She's my aunt Monica's daughter. Macady and I love making play's,song's and playing together. She's so nice she alway's let's me tag along with her when we get together. She is so fun! She alaway's take's care of me. I never feel bad when i'm around her because she would alway's include me. I love it when there's a holiday because I get to see my family and be with Macady. I want to put some pics of Macady and I.



macady and I when I was about 9 MO old and she was 5.


Staying at Macady's


I had so many pajamas on I almost smooshed Macady







Swimming at Macady's



Family Picture Day


Adalie, Me, Macady, and Nick
This summer we had Derick and Katie's wedding, so all of the Sorensen's we're able to get together. We had a lot of fun. We were able to go floating on the river and had a lot of fun in Idaho.



This is our Sorensen family at Derick and Katie's wedding in Idaho

We had a super fun Christmas too this past year and got to see a lot of each other. Hope to see you soon Macady and the rest of my cousins. I love you and all my cousins and can't wait to write about them.








No comments:

Post a Comment