Monday, April 4, 2011

My Girl's night out CUZ, Morgan

I want to talk about my sista girl! Her name is Morgan. When I was in Idaho with my Grandma Jorgensen. I would have 2 boys in the house surrounding me. When I couldn't take the boy's any more Morgan would come save me and take me to do A Girl's Night Out! She would come save me and we would do secret girl stuff like eating out, doing nails, watching movies and talking girl stuff. We had such a fun summer too. We went camping a lot and Morgan always teaches me awesome songs. She taght me the booty pop.haha We got to float on the river and she let me ride in my first parade ever on the fourth of July!! It was cool to throw candy at Nick's face.hehe
Morgan and I in the parade. Throwing Candy
   I had such a fun summer but I saw some pictures when I was younger that I wanted to put in too
Morgan with me Nick and brady in colorado

Morgan and I, courtney and brady at Lagoon, my favorite. They always ride with me

Easter a few years ago, Morgan had brown hair. I like it, she's pretty both ways
Well here are the rest of some of the pics from this summer. It was so fun. Morgan had her sweet 16. I love her and can't wait to see her as soon as possible. I wish we lived closer. waahhhh
At west yellowstone, I'm Crazy when I'm with morgana

Morgans 16th b-day

I always laugh with her

At Mesa Falls

Booty Pop with Nick falling in the river

Kisses
I miss you so much Morgan thanks for always being so nice to me. I love you and your family so much. I wanted to put a ton more but it takes me forever to type. My mom calls it chicken peking. I can't wait to see you and Aunt michell and Court and Ryker and Uncle Doug. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment