Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Friday Parties

Friday night we had the babysitting group that our family does with families the ward so my parents can have date night. We have three families, ours, the Lindell's, and the Ivey's. We used to have the Hancey's which I have to say I miss because Ethan was my first boyfriend.
Ethan and I at our Halloween costume party
My mom says that we are called "look at each other in the hall and smile friends" We we're friends, we liked to play the same games and stuff. We miss their family.
This Friday we had a party for all the kids in our group that had a birthday in March. We had a cake and sang, we had a lot of fun listening to music and stuff in my room. Here are some pics of us Friday at our house. The Lindell kids are Madison, Jackson, Aidan, and Boston. The Ivey's are Danica, Morgan, Bridger, and Brooke. Then their is Nick and I.
All of us making crazy faces before B-day cake

Me, Maddy,Dani, and Brooke playing in my room


Everyone loving the computer games

We had a lot of fun. I love the group that we get to basically have a party every Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment