Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me and my litte cute Adalie!

I have to add to my cousins with the newest girl, Adalie, and of course Her little brother cason. I can't believe Cason is One already. And it seems like Adalie was just born too. I love it when we get to see them because I've always wanted to have a little sister, so it's fun to see her, she is so cute. Everyone says when we we're both babies we looked a lot alike. We are now looking like cousins not so much twins.Haha! I love them so much, but I only get to see them when we met up at my Grandma's and Grandpa's house. Do you know why?! Well it's because they live in Iowa and I live in New Mexico! My Uncle Brett Adalie's Dad. He's in med school. That's why we live far apart. I miss her soooo much. There's also little cason! He's the cutest thing ever!! One time when I was whith cason I was kind of talking too him and he tried talking back to me. It was sooooo cute. I love to play whith Adlie too. Like after Chrismas I would alway's love too play whith her.
I really wish we lived closer together so we could see them more often. Here we are together the few times we've been able to see each other.
Adalie and I at aunt Monica's

Our sunny hike on Christmas Eve in Colorado Springs


Christmas at Grandma Sorensen's

I can't wait to see them again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alaria we miss you so so much!! I was so excited your mom told me about your blog! I LOVE it!! I will be sure to read it ALL to adalie tomorrow! She will be so excited I know she miss y'all so much and I wish we lived closer! How fun would that be!?! We love you lots and lots and your blog is so fun and so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete