Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Very First Post

Well this is my very first post for my new journal. It is very hard to learn to type. It is taking me FOREVER! Because I'm new to this. But I want to keep my memories.
I want to talk about shool. I'm doing well. Do you know why? Because I'm being tested for the gifted program for next year. My parents have a meeting this thursday with the gifted program advisors. So I will know more then. The only thing I don't like about shool is that my best friend, Hailey, moved away last year. But she did get to spend the night while visiting.
Hailey and I

The Norton's and us Chillin!

Well it's getting late and I have homework and have to eat dinner. I am so excited to add more details. Especially about my family and cousins. I love all of them and want to write about them and some of my favorite times witht them. It will be fun to write all about my life. Nice typing practice too!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Alaria, this is where you can read comments people might say hi and good job

    ReplyDelete